Join the transformation of the 2D cadastre into the 3rd dimension in our Land Registry Working Group.
- Integration and connectivity of 3D city models to the official cadasdral data
- Ensuring the quality of the official 3D cadasdral data in coordination with the SIG3D Quality Working Group
- Development of guidelines and standards for updating 3D city models in CityGML from data of the German ALKIS® process "Nutzerbezogene Bestandsdatenaktualisierung (NBA)", which means an user-specific inventory data update.
- Supporting the project group "building models" of the working group of the Surveying Authorities of the States of the Federal Republic of Germany (Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Vermessungsverwaltungen der Länder der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, AdV)
- Collaboration in updating the German GeoInfoDoc (data modeling in 3D in terms of AAA-based scheme, and AAA-trade scheme) by the AdV
- Collaboration in the development of scoring rules for 3D geodata by the AdV
- Collaboration in the Product Definition of 3D data of Cadastral Surveying and Mapping (CityGML profiles and AAA)
- Development of a quality assurance concept for 3D geodata of Cadastral Surveying and Mapping.
Downloads of the Land Registry Working Group
Ulrich Gruber, District of Recklinghausen, Germany